Exchanges & Returns
- Due to the exclusivity of our MV garments, prints frequently sell out, we cannot guarantee we can provide a direct replacement, we will happily offer an alternative colour or offer a store credit. MV will happily exchange items instore at On Kliff Kingscliff. Contact us directly at email@example.com to establish a return, you will be required to post your item back with a prefilled and prepaid return post bag.
- Please choose carefully as we only offer exchanges or store credit on all full priced items that are returned in their original condition, (excluding accessories), if returned within 2 weeks from purchase date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to create return order.
- Sale items cannot be returned online, instore only. All Final Sale Items and Sample items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, unless the item received is faulty or your order was fulfilled incorrectly.
- Items must be posted in the mail within 14 days of receiving your order. Any items posted after this time frame may be denied.
- Items must be returned in their original condition including tags, shoe boxes and labels to be eligible for a store credit.
- We will offer a refund to any garments that are deemed faulty if returned with the above 14 days. – Once MV has received your returned package, all returned items will be inspected before a refund or store credit is issued.
- MV reserves the right to deny a return if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of excessive hair, perfume or scents on the fabric. These soiled or damaged items will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
- Please allow 5 business days for a return to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by MV.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a return to be processed during holiday periods.
- You will be notified via the email address that the order was placed with once the transaction has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card, or AfterPay account that the payment
had originally come from.
- Return Shipping is at the cost of the customer and is non-refundable.
- We recommend returning items through traceable mail, as MV cannot issue a refund on items that are not received. We also recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.
Please Return All Items to The Address Below:
2/88 Marine Parade
Kingscliff, Nsw 2487
Received the Wrong Order or A Faulty Item?
If you were shipped the wrong order or a faulty item, please notify us immediately by contacting us at email@example.com. We will send you the correct item upon receipt of proof that you have sent back the wrong or faulty item.
Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to MV. MV will not issue a refund on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. Shipping is non-refundable except in cases where MV may have made an error.